The Patriot Coaching Model
Patriot Coaching has developed a model to assist companies follow their employee's life cycle within their organization. The Model Outlines four key requirements for an employee's morale at an organization:
- How do you find the right employee to fit into your company
- How do you find the right employee to fit into your culture
Patriot Coaching's HIRE section of the model addresses this concern by providing true data points on: cognitive, behavioral, and interest traits of a particular candidate.
- Understand yourself and others based on your personality style
- COACH – help employees improve their job performance
- MANAGE - help managers improve their management skills and practices
- MOTIVATE – find the keys that unlock the motivational power that lies within every individual.
- Personality assessments
- Build more effective relationships within and outside the organization
Discover what it takes to become a truly cohesive and productive team
- Trust One Another
- Engage in Productive Conflict
- Commit to Decisions
- Hold One another Accountable
- Focus on Achieving Collective Results
- Gain insight into team culture and address your team’s dynamics.
- Uncover how a new employee might impact an existing team.
Why lose valuable employees?
- Help current employees identify their challenges and improve job performance
Patriot Coaching provides key services mapped to each of these models.